facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Staufenbiel Mini Epsilon review in Modèle Magazine

My review of the Mini epsilon from Staufenbiel has been published in the November issue of Modèle Magazine. As a guest star in this article, my friend Alfio Origlio, a famous jazz pianist (http://alfioorigliopro.wix.com/alfio-origlio) who love Slope Soaring during his free time. He is an excellent pilot and it has been a pleasure to give him my transmitter while I was shooting with my DSLR.



and at the same time, one of my pictures taken this summer has been published in Aufwind in the Pictorial pages:



1 comment:

  1. thx for info... keep writing and giving us an information... glhf for ur day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...