facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Aerial Pictures

With the winter, It's time to change of flying machines :) ! I started to fly a quadricopter for 2 weeks. Apart gliders and motogliders, I had never tried helicopter or multicopter. This is a pretty exiting piloting excercice. The road is still long, but I start to be a little bit more confident, so today during the lunch break, I tried some Aerial Pictures with a home made AP Mount made from carbon tubes and coroplast, and the GoPro. Here is the result.





Except that we see the mount and the foam protecting the propellers, the result is quite nice. Tonight, I will build another mount in order to have nothing in front of the GoPro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...