facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, March 15, 2010

Radio Mitt modification

I have this radio mitt from (M&M development) for 10 years. I always managed to launch my plane myself, but yesterday, after launching my Freestyler, I didn't find the right hand entry of the radio mitt quickly and was very close to crash the plane in the trees :( !

Few weeks ago, an F3F mate completetly destroy his brand new Cyril F3F in the same condition ...
So yesterday evening, I decided to fix the issue and found a easy way to do it. It consists in introducing a soft plastic tube in the hem, like on the picture below:




I uploaded more pictures on my Picasa Album

The mod works great (at least at home :) !!!)

I recommend it to everyone using this radio mitt and using it when being alone on the slope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...